October 2, 2017 by
Helpful tips, Holiday & winter Information, Tips for Buying, Tips for selling
With the holidays approaching us so soon. With the Help of Better Homes & Gardens we have some yummy no-bake desserts for y’all. We have attached one recipe to this blog and below is the link with all of them! I can’t wait to get home and try these for the kids!
- 4medium bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1/4cup refrigerated unsweetened coconut milk
- 2teaspoons vanilla
- In a food processor combine all of the ingredients.* Cover and process until smooth. Serve immediately for a soft-serve ice cream, or freeze at least 4 hours for a scoopable ice cream. Store in freezer up to 1 week.
- 1recipe Banana Ice Cream
- 2cups crisp rice cereal
- 1tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2tablespoons honey
- Topper(s), such as berries, sliced peaches, and/or chopped nuts
- Prepare Banana Ice Cream. Place in freezer until needed.
- For crust, line a 12-inch pizza pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl stir together cereal and cocoa powder. Stir in oil and honey. Spread into a 10-inch circle in prepared pan. Freeze 5 to 10 minutes or until firm.
- If necessary, let ice cream stand at room temperature just until soft enough to spread. Spread ice cream over crust to within 1 inch of the edges; add topper(s). Freeze 20 to 30 minutes or until ice cream is nearly firm.