Katy Real Estate
Katy Texas Real Estate Properties
Katy Real Estate market offers a full range of residential properties which includes single family homes to custom homes. Katy is one of the Largest communities in the Greater Houston area with a booming Real Estate Market. Located just 20 minutes from Downtown Houston, Katy offers it’s residence, convenience in proximity to the amenities of a major urban area but with a welcoming element of small town life. A family moving to Katy can enjoy the very best of small town living and the fast pace of city living with its close proximity to downtown Houston.
Katy Real Estate market provides a diverse selection of homes ranging from older single family homes to upscale master planned communities with large estate homes, custom homes and ranch properties. The most well known master planned community in Katy Real Estate is Cinco Ranch which still continues to grow and Woodcreek Reserve. The city of Katy has grown into a sophisticated suburb approximately 25 miles west of downtown Houston.
The highly regarded Katy Independent School District (KISD) serves as the consequence of the population growth. Katy Independent School District features a student population of over 60,000 students. Several Schools are the recipient of the National Recognition Award for Elementary Education. There are also higher institutions of education which include the Houston Community College/Northwest and The University Of Houston System at Cinco Ranch.
Katy Neighborhoods and Popular Communities
- Cinco Ranch – One of the Largest master planned communities in the Katy Real Estate. Cinco Ranch Real Estate properties boast a variety of single family homes and custom built homes that are great options for families that are interested in settling or relocating to the Katy area. Cinco Ranch Real Estate properties range from below $200k to over $1 million. If you are interested in new homes in Cinco Ranch, there are a variety of new subdivisions and neighborhoods to choose from.
- Grand Lakes – Located in a beautiful area of Katy, Texas. Grand Lakes offers a large community of single family homes, townhomes and condos. The Grand Lakes community grants you easy access to The West Park Toll way along with I-10 freeway that leads you directly to Downtown Houston. Grand Lakes Real Estate properties range from below $200k to $700k with an average price for a single family home of $320k.
- Firethorne – Located conveniently in Katy Texas, Firethorne is a planned community with over 3,000 single family homes. Firethorne offers very affordable housing but also offers families looking for luxury with their new home. Firethorne Real Estate Properties range from around $130k to $800k.
- Seven Meadows – If you and your family are looking for a comfortable life, Seven Meadows of Katy is a place to buy. The Seven Meadows community has very beautiful landscapes, plenty of recreational facilities and design for families that love to play after work. Seven Meadows Real Estate Properties range from the $150k to over $1 million. The Seven Meadows community offers a variety of affordable single family homes but also offers those who are seeking for a more luxurious custom home.
- Kelliwood – If you and your family are looking for Luxury, Kelliwood Real Estate properties offers a more expensive and luxurious community. The Kelliwood development offers a unique variety of lakeside living and golfing neighborhoods. Kelliwood Real Estate offers a variety of luxury single family homes and Condos. The Kelliwood Real Estate properties range from the mid $350k to over $1 million.
Katy Real Estate properties are pleasantly breathtaking and families looking to find a new home often take full advantage of the amenities in the neighborhoods. A large part of Katy Real Estate properties often have water front or lake front views. Quite a few Katy Real Estate developments have surrounding golf courses in the community which make it very attractive to future home buyers. Katy, Texas is a community roughly more exciting to live in and above all else a great place to raise a family.
Contact Walt Temple Properties if you are interested in a new home or interested in selling your home. You can also search for Homes with our Home Finder Tool.
For more information about Katy, Texas you can go to The City of Katy Website.